Monday, October 19, 2009

Breindel Wood has helped many women on facebooks application; WedBook. Her advice helped me see the other sides of my current problems, and in result it helped me resolve my issue at the time. She is kind and always willing to help with advice.
During my troubles of planning my wedding, I have came to WedBook for a strong network of women who are going through a lot of the same things as I am. Breindel has helped us all realize that we all go there to encourage each other and genuinely advise eachother.

I feel comfortable speaking with Breindel about anything that is troubling me reguarding our upcoming wedding or my realationship, even though I have never met her. She will help with any situation that you are open to talk about. Her dedication to help others is astonishing, and I would recommend anyone with relationship problems or wedding planning problems to ask her for help!

No comments:

Post a Comment