Monday, October 19, 2009

Breindel's advice is priceless. I initially got to know Breindel when she replied to a difficult situation I was facing involving my in-laws and my wedding. Our situation was very sticky (and frustrating!)--Breindel offered real-world advice that helped my husband and me through it. What was just as significant as the advice is that she stayed in contact with me to ensure that we got through it smoothly. I've never met Breindel personally, but to have so much support from her was very encouraging and inspiring.

I've read Breindel's suggestions and advice to others as well, and there's no question that she understands people. Her advice is always helpful, honest and well thought-out. I would definitely encourage her to anyone seeking a greater understanding of the relationships in their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment